Never Completed your College Degree? Free Scholarship Available

You may be eligible for a Workforce Investment Act scholarship offered by the Workforce Investment Board (WIB). These scholarships are designed for people that are unemployed, under-employed or dislocated, and for people who have some college course work but no degree or certificate.

To find out more information on how you can become eligible for one of these scholarships, you can contact WIB by calling (864) 562-4168 or email 

You can also find more information at:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s